Welcome to the MOMS Club®
MOMS Club® of Schertz Area, Texas
MOMS Offering Moms Support®
A non-profit group for the support of stay-at-home mothers serving
Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Universal
City, and Garden Ridge, Texas.
The MOMS Club of Schertz Area is a chapter of the International MOMS Club.
We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother of today! You are interested in the world around you, want
a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your families. We
know, because we're at-home mothers, too!
- We meet during the day, when at-home
mothers most need support.
- We believe being a mother shouldn't
isolate you, so mothers bring their children with them to events.
- We offer a monthly calendar of events that includes such activities as a monthly
members meeting, park dates, pool dates, MOMS Night Out, field trips, book club, playgroups, scrapbooking, crafts, lunch gatherings,
and much, much more!
- We are involved in our community. We
conduct service projects and raise funds for organizations in our community, particularly those that benefit children in need.
- The MOMS Club is a nonprofit corporation
and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making
a financial sacrifice, so dues to our chapter are just $20 per year.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You
don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know you still need support as your children grow!
|Built on love & support, fueled by caffine & friendship!